10Micron Professional telescope mounts
10Micron has always been very attentive to the needs of the professional applications; HPS and QCI technology is established as extremely efficient and versatile solutions and satisfies the demanding requirements of professional, scientific and research applications; several astronomical observatories, universities, private companies in the world have chosen our HPS and QCI series as professional telescope mounts and we think this is the best demonstration of our quality, innovation, technology and affordability. 10Micron mounts are the perfect choice to build a robotic observatory.
A network of GM2000 mounts installed at the OAVDA Observatory – Italy
Our philosophy encourages us to never stop our research and improvements in all the fields, continuing to expand the product line to meet emerging customer needs; based on a deep understanding of ever-changing market, 10Micron pioneers technological solutions and invests on the most efficient manufacturing processes; thanks to all this efforts we recently got another important achievement, the AZ DDS ROBOTIC mounts: this project was specially designed to satisfy modern requirements of professional astronomy applications, satellite tracking, atmospheric research and so on.
We are able to supply a wide range of professional telescope mounts to satisfy different payload requirements and instruments accommodation.
QCI and HPS series features a German Equatorial configuration, offering a versatile platform, suitable for any kind of optical instrument and with the possibility to interchange different instruments.
QCI and HPS products:
- GM2000, which was the first 10Micron Mount, is still the favorite choice for relatively lightweight instruments (payload capacity of 50kg-110 lbs). The GM2000 QCI is a true best seller and its quality and affordability are appreciated by a wide range of professional users; the newer GM2000 HPS adds a totally new technology with impressive improvements with important new features for different applications fields.
- GM3000 HPS is the last HPS mount that we introduced, , offering a 100Kg (220lbs) capacity, perfect for bigger instruments and it was very well welcomed from several observatories all around the world, thanks to its well balanced performances compared to its sizes and its price.
- GM4000 represents a very important achievement for us, because with this superb Mount we can assure our professional customers a top level product, able to accommodate 150kg (330 lbs) of payload; both the QCI and HPS versions are superlative machines, and the choice depends on the final applications; obviously the GM4000 HPS II version is today the best choice for a German Equatorial configuration, thanks to the last HPS technology
- AZ2000 HPS is a special version mount, in altazimuthal configuration, suitable for applications such as photometry, satellite tracking and other scientific fields. The HPS technology ensures extraordinary performances and accuracy. Derived from its predecessor AZ2000, the new version offers the extraordinary HPS technology as a big improvement in performance.
AZ DDS series offers a new perspective thanks to the latest technical solutions; with its Special fork design, Direct Drive System, Extremely high resolution encoders, Integrated derotator-focuser, dual Nasmyth focus option and so on, this is one of our recent work for our professional customers looking for a top level fork configuration. This mount is part of a wider project, in order to offer a complete telescope system featuring all the newer achievements in optics, mechanics and electronics field.
- AZ5000 DDS: able to accommodate optics until about 26” of diameter, this new mount features our last technical achievements and is the result of almost 20 years of experience and success in designing and building professional astronomical mounts. The AZ5000 DDS is our proposal to the professional market, looking for a top level, affordable and full performances equipment; we can offer a complete telescope with a 24” optics or the only mount, available in 2 configurations: standard and Nasmyth focus
- AZ8000 DDS: this big fork mounts was designed with the same DDS technology, in order to accommodate a 40” telescope: 2 configurations are available: single Nasmyth focus and double Nasmyth focus